The Heritage Lottery Fund has awarded Northern Ireland Environment Link a further £115,250 under its Catalyst Umbrella Programme to extend its fundraising capacity building and training programme bespoke for the “heritage” and “environment” sector in Northern Ireland until Spring 2018.
The programme has been designed to develop and enhance organisational and individual skills, knowledge and experience in “new” funding source identification and “new” fundraising techniques, incorporating accredited and vocational training courses and workshops and peer and mentoring and continuous professional development capacity building support.
The programme will deliver fundraising training and support until March 2018 across a range of topics and practice including:
- Institute of Fundraising accredited fundraising training courses.
- Vocational training workshops and events across a wide range of topics.
- Fundraising advice clinics.
- Peer and mentoring fundraising support.
- Continuous Fundraising Professional Development.
- Website fundraising information, practice and learning materials.
The programme is delivered in partnership with selected, quality fundraising training and support agencies throughout rural and urban Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and the United Kingdom.
Murdo Murray - HLF Catalyst Programme Manager
Investing in Northern Ireland's Heritage
Read Murdo's biography here...