The extended HLF Catalyst programme has been designed to develop and enhance organisational and individual skills, knowledge and experience in new funding source identification and new fundraising techniques. The programme delivery will be across a varied range of quality workshops, courses and other events in partnership with a number of selected fundraising training and support partner agencies and individuals at venues geographically throughout Northern Ireland.
The training programme will provide the following:
- Accredited fundraising training courses at Introductory Certificate level
- Workshops, consultancy and peer and mentor learning on fundraising strategies and fundraising mix
- Events on specific “heritage sector” techniques for soliciting and receiving charitable donations – particularly on independent Trusts and Foundation grants, legacies, online donations and major donor giving
- Events on Government (regional and local) and public sector contracting and grants – focusing upon the new NI Department for Communities and Department of Agriculture, Environment and Rural Affairs
- Fundraising advisory surgeries, consultations and peer and mentoring support complementary to themed workshops and accredited training
- Best practice case studies, experiential learning and exchange and field study visits.
- Web-based fundraising information and learning facilities and resources.
- Fundraising trading and earning potential and practice – including corporate governance business models
- Corporate engagement and sponsorship
- Social enterprise, the social economy, asset transfer and social investment training
- Overall programme evaluation, shared learning, impact and continuing NI Community, Voluntary and Social Enterprise sector fundraising training and support promotion, sponsorship, resourcing and delivery
Upcoming training events will be populated in the event calendar here.